iPad / iPhone Legal and Business Apps
iBillable Hours is the best iPhone and iPad app to keep track of your billable hours.
Track your hours by client, by case, or overall.
Use date filters to view your hours over any particular time frame.
Dropbox integration for exporting and importing reports of time billed.
Send an email of the hours you've worked over a specific time period. The email also includes an attachment that you can open in Excel.
Add notes to any time entry that you've captured.
You can delete any data within the app just by 'swiping' any row.
iBillable Hours will pay for itself just by using it for a week - never lose track of your hours spent working for clients.
- I have always needed to determine how long projects take but it has always been a hassle, which I avoided. I now have to keep track of billable hours and went looking to see if there was such an app for the iPad. I found iBillable and have been using it for a few weeks. It is simple yet does exactly what it needs to do. As others have mentioned support from the developer is awesome. I highly recommend this app to any one who must keep a record of their time or who just want to determine how long getting things done takes.
- Been using this program for about a month on my new iPhone 5. I had a question early on and emailed the developer. I received a return email the same day. Use this for all my clients. The notes associated with each time entry are a GREAT way to document a file and actually become part of my file. Looking forward to any creative updates this developer might implement.
- This is by far the BEST billing application for the IPAD. Very intuitive interface and a ton of nice features. You can do everything you need from the application and then just email all of the billable information to the office in a format that can be read on a PC or a MAC. Have needed a couple of minor additions and support has implemented in a very short period of time. Guarantee you will not be wasting money one this app.
- I use this app daily, it is fantastic. The developer is awesome, I gave him some feedback and within a week, he had adapted this app to my feedback. Amazing: YES!!! If you have to bill your time, this app is for you.
- This app is fantastic. I am a busy attorney who needs constant assistance and reminders to get my billable time completed! I started using this app, and it changed my billing. On top of that, as if that is not enough, I wanted to change one thing and the developer emailed me within 24 hours and is assisting me with it. You don't get better service than that! This is HIGHLY recommended!
- I am a busy attorney who struggles with tracking billable hours. I have tried different systems and different apps. Most of the apps do not seem specifically geared towards attorneys. There are some but I have found frustrating limitations and lack of functionality. This app strikes the perfect balance between ease of use and functionality. It does everything I need it to do and it is intuitive. Not only that but I found excellent support. I had difficulty making more than one entry per case. I emailed for support and received a prompt reply! I needed to expand the date range if entries shown on the front page. If you are an attorney looking for an easy to use and functional billable hours app, this is it.